Product DescriptionSteel walk board galvanized steel plank for scaffolding board Material Q235.
|Steel plank specifications|
1. Strong bearing capacity.
2. Duabale & stable.
3. Easy to assemble & dismantle.
4. Corrode-resistant, slip prevention, anti-fire, less weight.
5. Excellent security function.
6.Long durability, the working life can up to 5-8 years.
Packing & Delivery
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 25tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---bundles: Timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---pallet: Small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---wooden cases: It is available on customer's request.
---bulk: Some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Production: For full container, normally we need 20-30 days after receive customer's down payment.
2. Transportation: It depends on the destination charge port.
3. Negotiation is needed for special requirements.
Offer you a general idea of formwork & scaffold among LiangGong various systems, to fit your project demand.Design and Customized forming & shoring proposal according to your structural drawing by Auto-CAD.
2.Manufacture and Quality Inspection
Large-scale production workshop and First-class production line, as well as a professional quality inspection team, which will provide you with high quality standard products.
Test report will be available according to different norms from different regions in order to offer no worries to clients or meet destination authority requirements.
3.Packing and Shipment
From fabrication to loading, use standard export packages to get to your site quickly.
4.Remote or On-site instruction
If you have any questions, we can provide remote or on-site guidance. Our aim is to make customers feel at ease and satisfied throughout the process.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacture?
A:We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-15 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free but you need pay for the freight cost.
Q: What's your payment term
A: ≤ $1,000, 100% inadvance, ≥$1,000, 30% TT in advance, balance before shipment.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us !